Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...
Service Review
Animal License Statutory Declaration
Department: Enforcement Services
Category: Permits, Licenses, and Certifications


Your animal is not considered legally licensed until we have received all appropriate information as required. In order to receive the reduced rate for a spayed or neutered animal, you must provide proof that your animal is spayed or neutered in the form of a Spay/Neuter Certificate from your veterinarian or a Statutory Declaration (Animal Licensing) signed by a Commissioner for Oaths.


You can download and print the paper application form for an animal license.