Population from Census 2015 - 68,556
Learn more about how fast Grande Prairie is growing.
Discover how YOU can get involved with your local government
Exciting things are happening downtown Grande Prairie.
Keep up to date with the Downtown Rehabilitation Project here!
Learn more about investing in Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada
Muskoseepi Park is a must-see in Grande Prairie!
Report Non-emergency issues, like potholes and graffiti online with SeeClickFix
We engage dynamic partnerships to make cutting edge engineering decisions.
The City of Grande Prairie Engineering Services Department is committed to supporting a safe and sustainable community through Best Practices in the areas of Design, Construction and Infrastructure Management. We’re Professionals dedicated to providing Quality, Technical Expertise in the field of Municipal Engineering.
The City of Grande Prairie's Engineering Services is split into four branches;
• Training & sharing development of communication skills
• Feedback and follow up communication for all projects
• Stakeholder Analysis – Identify WHO (partners) they are
• Communication to ensure proper delivery of scope
• Consistency, Innovation, Economical, Environmental Protection
• Consistency in decision making
• Innovation “cutting edge”
• Strategies for Best Practices
• Environmental Protection
• Improve infrastructure
• Ensure developments are safe
• Ensure internal work areas are safe for the public and staff
Contact Information Engineering Services is located at the City Service Centre, 9505-112 Street, Grande Prairie, AB.
Mailing address: P.O. Bag 4000, Grande Prairie, AB, Canada, T8V 6V3
Phone #: 780-538-0417
Fax #: 780-830-7440
Contact Us Report Issues Online
© City of Grande Prairie. All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Vision Internet
©2017 City of Grande Prairie, Alberta. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet