Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...

Parades and Block Parties

If you are planning a parade or route through the city, a block party, or are needing a portion of road blocked (not for construction purposes) you will need to complete and submit a Parade Permit.  You may submit these completed forms to Transportation Services via email to, fax 780-538-3174, or by going to the City Services Centre at 9505 112 St.

Contractors on roadways

Those doing work on or near roadways in a manner that requires traffic to be blocked or re-routed must complete a Barricade a Public Roadway Application and submit it to Engineering Services via fax at (780) 830-7440.

 Depending on your needs other permits may be required:

Park Use Permit

Alberta Health

Last updated: 10/11/2018 2:08:52 PM