Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...


All signs within the City of Grande Prairie require a Sign Permit from the Development Permitting department. Non-profit signs may be permitted under the Use of Public Lands Bylaw C-1078.  This Portable Signage on City Boulevards is administered by Parks Operations.

Download the Sign Permit Application (PDF, 466KB).

View more information about Development Permits and Associated Fees.


All submission requirements must be sent in with your completed Development Permit application form to ensure the timely processing of your development permit application. See the SUBMISSION CHECKLIST.

By Mail:
Development Officer,
Development Permitting, City of Grande Prairie,
9505 – 112 Street, Grande Prairie, AB
T8V 6H8

By Fax:
(780) 538-0746

By e-mail:

Last updated: 6/11/2018 11:45:03 AM