Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...


This form is for excavating on public (or City) land only. Prior to work commencing, the Applicant will check with all utility companies to ensure that the Applicant's work will not interfere with or damage any utility lines or other structures (this includes Aquatera). Depending on work being done, a crossing permit may be needed as well as a work zone signage plan may be required.

Download the Excavation Permit Application (PDF, 79KB).

View more information about the Excavation Permit.


You may complete the form online, submit it by mail, bring in person, or fax the form to one of the following contacts:

Hand delivered or mailed to:
9505-112 Street
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6H8

By fax to:
Fax: (780) 830-7440

Last updated: 9/12/2018 10:23:32 AM