Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...


To access property with a vehicle through a City utility lot, park, or boulevard, you need to obtain a permit.  This application is required pursuant Use of Public Lands Bylaw C-1078 (Section 3). The City reserves the right
to refuse access if, in our opinion, damage is likely to result to City owned property, landscaping or fixtures.

A minimum of 24 hour notice is required to open the gates. Please call (780) 830-5018 during business hours 7:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday.

For weekend access (Saturday and Sunday), please contact Parks no later than 3:00pm on Thursday.

Download the Vehicular Access Permit (PDF, 159KB)


By mail or in person:

City of Grande Prairie, Parks Operations
9505 - 112 Street
Grande Prairie, AB, T8V 6H8

Phone: (780) 830-5018
Fax: (780) 532-7588

Last updated: 10/5/2018 9:37:16 AM