Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...



How do I file an insurance claim against the City?

  1. Provide a completed Statement of Damage or Injury Claim Form, and include at least two estimates for repairs to damages (or receipts if repairs have been completed) to the Legislative Services Department.
  2. The claim will be investigated and you will be notified of the City's decision.
For further information, you can contact the Insurance Coordinator of Legislative Services via e-mail ( or at 780-830-7429.
Last updated: 9/4/2018 10:00:07 AM