Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...

Animal License

Apply for a license for your animal.

Bicycle Registry

Registering your bicycle with Grande Prairie Enforcement Services will assist us in returning the bike in the event that it has been turned in to our department.

Building Permits

Learn more about building permits and how to apply for the permits you need.  We offer permits for building, plumbing, gas, electrical, and HVAC (Heating , Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) at the Service Centre (9505 - 112 Street)

Combative Sports Commission License

Apply for a Combative Sports Commission License by downloading, printing and filling out the appropriate file.  Once the appropriate form has been filled out, bring in the completed Application to Koji Miyaji at Grande Prairie City Hall.  

Download the Event Permit Application.  

Download the Licence Application.

Development Permits

Learn about the Land Use Bylaw and find out if you need a Development Permit.  Development Officers review Development Permits to ensure the type and location of the development is permitted under the Land Use Bylaw.

Fire Pit Permit

Learn about the guidelines for fire pits and find out if you need a permit.

Fireworks Permit

Learn about the regulations for fire works and pyrotechnics special effects and find out more about the required permits.

Last updated: 1/3/2018 9:54:32 AM