Population from Census 2015 - 68,556
Learn more about how fast Grande Prairie is growing.
Discover how YOU can get involved with your local government
Exciting things are happening downtown Grande Prairie.
Keep up to date with the Downtown Rehabilitation Project here!
Learn more about investing in Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada
Muskoseepi Park is a must-see in Grande Prairie!
Report Non-emergency issues, like potholes and graffiti online with SeeClickFix
February 6, 2017
1. The promoter is Community Connections whose registered office is at 10205 - 98 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2E7.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Canada aged 18 years or over except employees of Community Connections and anyone otherwise connected with the judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition will be via commenting on the corresponding Facebook status.
6. One entry per person, multiple commented answers will not be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be February 9, 2017, at 12:00 p.m. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Contestants will be entered into the draw by commenting their favorite NHL Hockey team in the post. After February 9, 2017, at 12:00 p.m , two draws will occur for 5 packs of GP Storm tickets.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
5 Grande Prairie Storm Tickets for any home game in the 2016-2017 Regular Season.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Photo ID is required to pick up prize.
13. Names will be run through randomizer software, where two winners will be chosen. After the first winner is selected, they will be removed from the list and the second draw will occur.
14. The winner will be notified through the Community Connections Facebook post or Facebook Messenger. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by February 10, 2016 we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Alberta law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name on the Community Connections Facebook page solely for the purposes of winner notification. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to any third party. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian Freedom of Information Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Community Connections decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. Community Connections shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
Contact Us Report Issues Online
© City of Grande Prairie. All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Vision Internet
©2017 City of Grande Prairie, Alberta. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet