eastlinkcentre.ca, revolutionplace.com, davebarrcc.ca, and gpimmigration.ca are currently unavailable due to an outage. Thank you for your patience while our data center works to restore services.
Population from Census 2015 - 68,556
Learn more about how fast Grande Prairie is growing.
Discover how YOU can get involved with your local government
Exciting things are happening downtown Grande Prairie.
Keep up to date with the Downtown Rehabilitation Project here!
Learn more about investing in Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada
Muskoseepi Park is a must-see in Grande Prairie!
Report Non-emergency issues, like potholes and graffiti online with SeeClickFix
On April 24 and 25, a GP HEAT (Help End Auto Theft) educational blitz to prevent auto-related theft hits the streets.
GP HEAT is a collaboration between The City’s Crime Prevention, Enforcement Services and the RCMP. The program educates the public to better protect themselves from auto-related theft such as theft of valuables from vehicles and theft of vehicles.
On Tuesday, April 24 and Wednesday, April 25, GP HEAT teams will be in retail and residential areas to assess and leave notices on vehicles indicating if they are an easy target or hard target.
• Lock all doors and close all windows.
• Remove keys from the vehicle when leaving the vehicle vacant.
• Remove valuables from vehicles or move from plain sight (phones, tablets, laptops, GPS, gifts, currency, wallets, purses, etc.)
• Park in well-lit, highly visible areas.
• Use a garage if it is available to you and keep the garage door opener with you
• Report suspicious behaviour to police.
More information can be found at cityofgp.com/GPHEAT.
Contact Us eServices
© City of Grande Prairie. All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Vision Internet
©2018 City of Grande Prairie, Alberta. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet