Our website is changing! Check out the new site at beta.cityofgp.com
Population from Census 2015 - 68,556
Learn more about how fast Grande Prairie is growing.
Discover how YOU can get involved with your local government
Exciting things are happening downtown Grande Prairie.
Keep up to date with the Downtown Rehabilitation Project here!
Learn more about investing in Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada
Muskoseepi Park is a must-see in Grande Prairie!
Report Non-emergency issues, like potholes and graffiti online with SeeClickFix
Schools, Clubs and Organizations are welcome to inquire about booking a tour of one of our fire halls. During the tour, groups will have the opportunity to learn about Fire Safety and view department vehicles that firefighters use to keep our Community Safe.
If you are interested in booking a fire hall tour, please review the following guidelines:
1. The maximum number of participants per tour is 25 persons.
2. The minimum age accepted for tours is children 5 years and up (Kindergarten age but not Preschool).
3. Children must be accompanied by a supervising adult(s) at all times. (Recommended Chaperone to Child Ratio be no less than 5:1).
4. Participants must be supervised to ensure their safety in the event of an emergency response. Tours take place in active fire halls.
5. All tour participants must check in at the front desk with Fire Department staff.
6. Please arrive and depart as a group to allow for minimal disruption of on-duty crews.
7. Please ensure that your transportation remains available in the event that your tour ends early.
8. Should your tour be cancelled on short notice or cut short due to emergency response, we will attempt to reschedule. Remember that tours cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of our business.
9. We are not able to accommodate birthday parties.
10. Space available for summer tours are limited.
All Tours must be booked in advance.
Please Contact Rhonda at (780) 830-7443 during business hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm) from Monday to Friday or email email@example.com.
Contact Us eServices
© City of Grande Prairie. All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Vision Internet
©2019 City of Grande Prairie, Alberta. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet