You can help us identify non-emergency issues by reporting them online with SeeClickFix.
Starting a Business? Find the permits you need with BizPal.
Follow these links for more information about all the benefits available to City of Grande Prairie employees and their families:
• A Great Place to Work
• Compensation and Benefits
• Employee Personal Services (EAP)
• Long Service Recognition for Employees
• Ability Management Program
• Employee Health & Wellness Spending Account
• Local Authorities Pension Plan
• Maternity, Parental and Sickness Benefits
• Compassionate Care Benefits
• Northern Residents Deductions
• Personal & Professional Development
• Careers & Career Pathways
• Current Jobs at the City of Grande Prairie
• Recruitment Contacts by Department
• Prepare for Your Career at the City
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.
Contact Staff Directory
City Hall Address:
10205-98 Street, Grande Prairie, AB, Canada
City Hall Hours:
Mon-Fri 8:30AM to 4:30PM
P: (780) 538-0300 F: (780) 539-1056
© City of Grande Prairie. All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Vision Internet
©2013 City of Grande Prairie, Alberta. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet