Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...

To assist community groups and provide opportunities for organizations and individuals to stage events in Muskoseepi Park, the City of Grande Prairie requires your cooperation in planning the many specialPark1 events that take place in the Park.

Each event or group activity that takes place in Muskoseepi Park requires a PARK USE PERMIT APPLICATION to be completed and authorized by Muskoseepi Park Staff. There is no charge for a Park Use Permit.  Please stop by the Pavilion, call (780) 538-0451, or email us at to get a copy of the application. If your event is not planning on selling anything, we only require a one page document filled out. Please see the bottom of the page for this document.

  • Anyone planning to sell promotional items (t-shirts, posters, balloons, etc.), sell food items (pop, juice, ethnic foods, etc.) or any other novelty or concession item, must have prior approval.  Commercial sales (arts and crafts, jewellery, etc.) must have a current, valid BUSINESS LICENCE from the Bylaw Department, City Hall.  In the case of commercial sales, the City will require payment of commission on sales.  Commercial vendors are required to apply for a CONCESSION PERMIT before operating commercially anywhere in Muskoseepi Park.  Please contact the Park at(780)  538-0451 for a Concession Permit Application. 
  • Groups must receive permission for any food service. Consult with the Program / Events Manager at Muskoseepi Park regarding permission for food services at your event.  Be prepared to provide a basic menu, names of sponsors and any additional information.
  • Events and activities that present a measure of risk for participants or spectators will be required to provide proof of liability insurance. Rental fees for the Pavilion and Amphitheatre are payable on the day of the activity unless prior arrangements have been made with Muskoseepi Park.
  • Muskoseepi Park can provide extra barricades and garbage containers for your function. Groups will need to do their own set-up and clean-up.  Tables and chairs are available for use INSIDE THE PAVILION ONLY.  Groups are required to provide their own extension cords, masking tape, outside furniture and other supplies.
  • Park2The City expects groups to organize their own security, parking control, litter control and clean-up crews.
  • When  using our facilities and services at no cost, please acknowledge our sponsorship in your promotion.  Use of the Park and City logos must follow the City's guidelines. Prior approval for their use must be obtained.
  • Park space and facilities will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis.  City planned special events take priority over all other user requests.



One Page Park Use Permit - For events such as family gatherings, birthday parties, some weddings. If you are unsure if you need just the one page document, please contact Muskoseepi Park.

If you have any questions please call (780) 538-0451 or e-mail musko_contact@cityof  Some facilities are seasonal.

Last updated: 5/11/2018 10:20:21 AM