Skip to page body Home About GP City Government Residents Business Visitors I Want To...


When you need a permit

  • When you want to host a public event in a park.
  • If you want to deploy fireworks in a City park, you will also need a fireworks permit from the Fire Department. 

How to Apply for a Park Use Permit

Complete the Park Use Permit Application

Submit the completed application:

  • By fax: (780) 532-7588
  • By email:
  • In person or by mail: City Service Centre, 9505-112 St.  Grande Prairie, AB  T8V 6H8
Last updated: 9/3/2014 12:19:11 PM