The work is comprised of approximately:
- 17 type 1 CB/CBMH/MH Repairs
- 5 type 2 CB/CBMH/MH Repairs
- 2 type 3S CB/CBMH/MH Repairs
- 2 type 4M CB/CBMH/MH Repairs
- 103 linear meters of concrete curb and gutter
- 80 linear meters of concrete sidewalk
- 129 square meters of asphalt road patch
- 73 square meters of topsoil and sod
Copies of the tender specifications are available from the Alberta Purchasing Connection website.
The City of Grande Prairie Standard guidelines for Construction of Municipal Improvements may be obtained from the City of Grande Prairie website.
Bidders must submit one (1) hard copy and one (1) electronic copy, a single PDF file and an excel spreadsheet on USB, enclosed in a sealed package. Bidder must submit on the forms provided, hand written schedule of quantities will not be accepted. If there is a conflict or inconsistency between the hard copy and the electronic copy of the bid, the hard copy of the bid will prevail. Bids should be prominently marked with the RFT title and number (see RFT cover page), with the full legal name and return address of the bidder.
The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
Addenda 1 - answer written question (see Alberta Purchasing Connection for full document)