The City of Grande Prairie Transit is seeking a qualified respondent to assemble and install a total of one (1) heated and twenty (20) non-heated bus passenger shelters at various locations along its fixed bus routes, within the City. One of the shelters is electrically heated with self-opening doors.
- Shelters are pre-fabricated, with four (4) pre-glazed wall sections and a complete roof assembly.
- There are two (2) sizes of shelters; heated is 5’ x 15’, and the non-heated are 4’ x 8’.
- The shelters utilize solar panels for lighting.
- The lighting is to be installed on the roof.
Transit Services will supply all the shelter materials and drawings for the shelters (Hardware kits and installation instructions).
The successful Respondent is responsible for the following:
- Provide a certified Electrician for the electrical systems (include in submission)
- Pick up the shelters at the City Service Centre located at 9505-112 Street, and deliver them to the designated sites (locations where the shelters are to be installed are listed in Attachment ‘A’)
- Assemble the shelters (anchor bolts and shims to be supplied by successful Respondent)
- Organize installation schedule to minimize the impact on transit customers, pedestrian traffic and road traffic at all times
- Coordinate the electrical supply and heat hook-ups
- Warrantee work for a period of one year.
It is the expectation that the successful Respondent is to start the work on or before June1, with a completion date on or before August 31, 2019. Respondents are requested to provide a schedule detailing timelines with their submission.
Addenda 1 - answer written questions (see Alberta Purchasing Connection for full document)
Addenda 2 - answer written questions
Addenda 3 - extend closing date to May 23
Addenda 4 - extend closing date to May 30