The work is comprised of approximately:
- 395 m2 of Asphaltic Concrete Pavement Removals (Various Depths)
- 1,290 L.m. of Concrete Structure Removals (All types)
- 62,195 m2 Cold Mill Asphalt Surface
- 13 ea. - Storm Sewer Manhole/Catch Basin Repairs
- 1,284 L.m. of Concrete Structure Installation (All types)
- 66,760 m2 of Asphaltic Concrete Pavement Installation (Various depths and lifts)
- 68,43 L.m of Line Painting (Various type and colour)
The City of Grande Prairie Standard guidelines for Construction of Municipal Improvements may be obtained from the City of Grande Prairie website.
Bidders must submit one (1) hard copy and one (1) electronic copy, a single PDF file and an excel spreadsheet on USB, enclosed in a sealed package. Bidder must submit on the forms provided, hand written schedule of quantities will not be accepted. If there is a conflict or inconsistency between the hard copy and the electronic copy of the bid, the hard copy of the bid will prevail. Bids should be prominently marked with the RFT title and number (see RFT cover page), with the full legal name and return address of the bidder.
Each tender must be accompanied by a bid bond in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the tender price. Also to ensure consideration of the tender, each tender must be accompanied by a Consent of Surety.
The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.