The Revolution Place Advisory Board is to provide an effective link between City Council, Revolution Place administration and local and regional business and industry.
Comprised of business leaders, the Revolution Place Advisory Board contributes to the mutual success of Revolution Place, the business community and to the economic development of the City of Grande Prairie. It supports all types of events in order to provide memorable entertainment experiences to each and every patron.
The Board shall consist of a maximum of nine (9) members to be appointed by Council. The selection and recruitment of board members will ensure the Board is strategically recharged with individuals who have the relevant skills, experience and interest in the success of Revolution Place.
Board members shall be appointed in January of each year, for a term of up to two (2) years with a provision for renewal for an additional two (2) years.
The Board shall meet a minimum of three (3) times per year. Additional meetings may be scheduled at the discretion of the Chair.
NIL. This is a volunteer position.
Skills, abilities, and experience
- Knowledge and skills in the areas of policy and program development, personnel management, finance and budget preparation or advocacy
- Board or Committee member experience and parliamentary procedure
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to speak in public and communicate effectively
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, committed and enthusiastic
There are currently no vacancies.
For further information
Call the Legislative Services Department at 780-357-8747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org