The Corporate Leadership Team (CLT) focuses on corporate capacity and growing our people. This includes strategically building the corporate capacity to achieve outcomes that will keep Grande Prairie as a great place to live, work, play, and do business. To grow our people, we encourage personal and professional developmental activities that contribute to employee and organizational health, safety and well-being.
- City Manager, Horacio Galanti
- Community Services Director, Arlen Miller
- Corporate Services Director, Shane Bourke
- Infrastructure & Economic Development Director, Brian Glavin
- Protective & Social Services Director, Chris Manuel
Members of CLT are responsible for the planning, organizing, development, implementation and administration of their respective service areas. They also:
- Promote the City of Grande Prairie Mission and Values.
- Participate in Corporate Planning and Policy Development.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with staff, administration, members of City Council, and the public.
- Undertake strategic and business planning initiatives and other studies to improve organizational efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain a high profile and public relations function in the community and province demonstrating a personal commitment to City Values and Guiding Beliefs.
- Maintain a constant awareness of new trends and developments in their field.
- Ensure workplace health & safety.