RCMP Employment Opportunities
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police provide postings in every part of Canada and around the world, doing meaningful work serving and protecting the community.
Application requirements include:
- Having Canadian citizenship
- Being of good character
- Being proficient in either English or French
- Possessing a Canadian High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possessing a valid Canadian driver's licence
- Being 19 years or older at the time of hiring
How to Apply
If you are interested in a career with the RCMP, you can visit the National RCMP Recruitment page for more information on requirements and available opportunities.
If you are unable to find the information you require on the national website, or would like an opportunity to speak with somebody in person, please contact:
Edmonton Recruiting Office
11140 - 109th Street, NW Edmonton, Alberta, T5G 2T4