Parades and Routes

If you are planning a parade or route through the city, or you plan to block a roadway and need the use of signage or barricades, you will need to complete and submit a Parade Permit. You may submit these completed forms to Transportation Services via Fax at 780-538-3174 or by going to the City Services Centre at 9505 112 St.

Large events require a Special Events Permit

Contractors on roadways

Those doing work on or near roadways in a manner that requires traffic to be blocked or re-routed must complete a Barricade a Public Roadway Application and submit it to Engineering Services via fax at 780-830-7440.

Depending on your needs other permits may be required: