If you are blocking pedestrian traffic on sidewalks or vehicular roads in the city, you first need to obtain approval to do so.
- Proof of two-million-dollar liability insurance coverage must be provided before the Permit Request Form is approved.
- You also need to include a map of the affected area indicating the location of barricades and signage.
- The applicant is to be aware of relevant provisions of the City's Traffic Bylaw C-1166.
- More details available on the Permit Request Form.
- Your permit request can include more than one service, such as barricade and excavation. If you are excavating, please refer to Excavation Request details.
No fee required.
Download fillable Application located in left column of this page under "Document Download".
If you need assistance with making a digital signature, please click here.
City Service Centre
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6H8