The Beautification and Patio Grant acts as an immediate economic driver by providing local employment and business for local trades and suppliers, as well as enhance building aesthetics contributing to the beautification and vibrancy of the city.
The Grant will pay 50% of eligible costs, up to a maximum of $15,000 for Façade improvements, Landscaping and Patio projects that improve aesthetic appeal, pedestrian access and safety of a commercial, retail or mixed-use building.
Fees and Timelines
Applications remain open until grant funding has been allocated.
- A completed Application Form ;
- Photos that show the current site and its context;
- A complete description of the project including how they achieve the required number of Design Goals from the Economic Recovery Program Guidelines;
- Drawings that show the proposed design. Construction drawings are acceptable; and
- Detailed estimates for Project Costs including materials and labour. A minimum of two (2) quotes from two (2) separate contractors that indicate the cost of the project shall be provided.
All applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are encouraged to discuss their project with the Program Coordinator prior to submitting their application at email@example.com