Approval to widen your driveway or create a new driveway for your commercial/industrial/multi-family building, or create a rural approach is required before construction.
- If you have not completed a Development permit for the work, please complete the following form to initiate approval for construction of your crossing/driveway.
- After your Commercial/Industrial/Multi-Family Driveway Request has been approved, the Crossing/Driveway within a Right-of-Way application request must be submitted prior to construction.
- Basic engineering fees include an on-site consultation, pre-pour inspection and final inspection.
- You also need to include a map of the affected area indicating the location of barricades and signage.
- Please access the Construction Manual for details on Crossing/Driveway/Approach details.
- Security Requirements for Work Within the Right-of-Ways
Fees schedule available on Bylaw C-1325 Fees and Charges . Scroll to Connection Permits/Agreements #10.
In person to:
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6H8
By email: email@example.com