Excavating on public (city) land requires an engineering services permit request to be completed and submitted to engineering services. 


For access to City PULs and parks, please submit a Park Use Permit Application and/or Vehicular Access Permit Application.


If you have questions, or would like to speak to the Field Inspector, please email

City Service Centre

9505-112 Street

Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6H8