This form gives you the opportunity to declare which school, Public or Separate, you support. Your education tax dollars will then go to that school of which you have declared. This form should be used by individuals who are the property owners.


By Mail:

PO Bag 4000 
Grande Prairie, AB, 
T8V 6V3

In Person:

1st Floor City Hall 
10205 - 98 Street, Grande Prairie

Phone: (780) 538-0315
Fax:      (780) 814-7349