Parades and Routes

If you are planning a parade or route through the city, or you plan to block a roadway and need the use of signage or barricades, you will need to complete and submit a Parade Permit. You may submit these completed forms to Transportation Services via Fax at 780-538-3174 or by going to the City Services Centre at 9505 112 St.

Large events require an Outdoor Event Permit.

Contractors on roadways

Those doing work on or near roadways in a manner that requires traffic to be blocked or re-routed must complete a Barricade a Public Roadway Application and submit it to Engineering Services via fax at 780-830-7440.

Depending on your needs other permits may be required: