Snow Clearing Updates for November 25 to 29, 2019
Friday, November 29, 2019:
- City crews are currently:
- plowing priority 2 routes and picking up snow piles.
- patrolling the City's road network for icy areas and sanding/salting as needed.
- plowing, sanding, and salting the City's trail network.
- A parking ban on all permanent snow routes is in effect.
Thursday, November 28, 2019:
- City crews are currently plowing priority 2 routes and picking up windrows in the downtown area.
- All available City units are focused on ice control. Currently, this includes spreading sand, and salt.
- Parking bans on permanent snow routes are still in effect.
Wednesday, November 27, 2019:
- City crews are:
- currently plowing the City's priority road network and will continue to do so until they are complete.
- actively sanding and salting the City's road network.
- clearing areas around public transit bus stops.
- The residential snow clearing program continues today.
Tuesday, November 26, 2019:
- City crews are currently plowing and sanding priority 1 routes.
- Residential snow clearing continues in the neighbourhoods of Country Club Estates, Countryside North and South, Country Club West, Patterson and South Patterson, Southview, and Signature Falls.
- Parking bans are still in effect on all permanent snow routes.
Monday, November 25, 2019:
- Crews are monitoring priority roads for icy areas and sanding/salting as needed.
- Crews are hauling snow piles from cul-de-sacs.
- Residential snow clearing continues in the neighbourhoods assigned to Monday and Tuesday. It is expected all residential roads will be cleared by November 27, 2019.
Google Translate is provided as a free tool to enhance the usability of the City of Grande Prairie website. As such, the City of Grande Prairie is not responsible for Google Translate™.