How do I file an insurance claim against the City?

  • Provide a completed Statement of Damage or Injury Claim Form, and include at least two estimates for repairs to damages (or receipts if repairs have been completed) to the Legislative Services Department.
  • The claim will be investigated and you will be notified of the City's decision.