Built in 1916, this small school held classes form grade 1 to 9. Class sizes were usually about 10 students per year. The school closed in 1956 and the building became a community centre. It was moved to the village in 1977.
Google Translate is provided as a free tool to enhance the usability of the City of Grande Prairie website. As such, the City of Grande Prairie is not responsible for Google Translate™.