This is the oldest building in the area. Built in 1896 about 55 miles south-southwest of Dunvegan where two busy Indian trails crossed. It closed in 1902 and became the home of Tom and Phoebe Williams from 1916 to 1923. It was not used for many years and was restored and moved to the village in 2002.

Hudson's Bay Outpost - Exterior
Hudson's Bay Outpost - Interior
Hudson's Bay Outpost