Little is known of the early history of this small structure built in 1939, but from 1945 to 1961 it was the office for Miller Taxi in Grande Prairie. Started by Fire Chief Chester Miller who originally used his own car to ferry people to and from the Grande Prairie Airport. Miller Taxi closed with Chester’s death in 1969.

Miller Taxi Building - Exterior
Miller Taxi Building - Interior
Miller Taxi Building