Named after George and Ann Tempest who built the house in 1934. They also opened and operated the Kleskun Hill Post Office from here until 1940. This was the first building to be brought into the Heritage Village.
Google Translate is provided as a free tool to enhance the usability of the City of Grande Prairie website. As such, the City of Grande Prairie is not responsible for Google Translate™.