Starting October 13, the Eastlink Centre is excited to re-introduce their regular fee and membership rates as they expand availability of amenities, resume fitness classes, and add Sunday hours.
As of the effective date, the following facility amenities will be available to the community:
- Public Splash & Play time with wading pool, family hot tub, splash park and Lazy River
- Splash & Play rentals with optional waterslide add-on
- Lane swimming and River Walk
- Family hot tub
- Water fitness classes
- Changeroom and shower access to towel off and exit the building
- Limited bathroom and shower stalls; no locker access
- Indoor walking/ running track
- Fitness classes
- Fitness Centre
- Early morning availability
- Squash courts:
- Drop-in pre-bookings for single players
- League bookings
- Grandstand and turf:
- League bookings
- Coca-Cola Centre
- All pre-booked space with cohorts
All visits still require booking in advance as capacity remains limited. It is recommended that members book their spots one week in advance, and drop-in users pre-book 3 days in advance. To view the schedules and book your spot, visit eastlinkcentre.ca/book.
The health and well-being of staff and guests remains top priority as the community works together to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
Under the direction of provincial health authorities, physical distancing and sanitizing protocols remain in place to maintain health and safety.
Rates and Memberships
With this latest expansion of amenities, the Eastlink Centre is also re-introducing its regular rates and membership fees as of October 13.
Three options are available for current membership holders who have had their memberships frozen since March due to COVID-19 closures:
- Reactive your account
- Cancel your membership with a credit to the account for the remaining balance on the membership
- Cancel your membership and receive a refund by cheque for remaining balance on membership
To reactive or cancel a membership, visit cityofgp.com/mymembership and fill out the online form. Any memberships that have not been cancelled or reactivated by November 30 will automatically be closed, with the remaining balance credited to the account.
For a list of drop-in rates and membership options visit eastlinkcentre.ca.
The Eastlink Centre looks forward to its continued, gradual re-opening and welcoming back more of its members this fall.