Local Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) departments are looking for outstanding, passionate individuals, teams and businesses working in the field of social services to recognize at the 13th Annual Passionate Heart Awards.
Non-profit agencies and businesses within the Grande Prairie region are encouraged to nominate individuals or teams that have made significant contributions to the community; positively impacted the local social services field; and shown dedication to improving the quality of life for their clients.
Award categories include:
- Exceptional Service for front-line staff with two more years of experience in the following professions:
- Policing Services
- Child and Family Services
- Youth Services
- Social Services
- Exceptional Team for nonprofit social agencies or social services teams
- Business Award for businesses that provide outstanding support to the community
- Chris Henderson Lifetime Service Award for individuals with 10+ years of social service in the community
Recipients of the Passionate Heart Awards will be announced and honoured at the 13th Annual Passionate Heart Awards Luncheon on February 14 at Evergreen Park. Tickets to the luncheon are $20 and can be purchased by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-538-0380. The deadline to purchase tickets is February 6, 2019.
The Passionate Heart is sponsored by the Family and Community Support Services of the City of Grande Prairie, County of Grande Prairie, Hythe, Wembley, Beaverlodge, and Sexsmith.