Snow Clearing Updates - January 14 to 18
January 16, 2019
- Crews are currently hauling windrows from priority 2 routes.
- Crews are implementing ice control on the City's priority 1 and 2 routes.
- City-owned sidewalks and trails are being cleared.
- Parking bans are still in effect on priority 1 and 2 routes.
January 15, 2019
- Today, crews will complete the second, two-week cycle of residential snow clearing.Thank you to residents for their patience and cooperation.
- Crews will begin removing snow piles in cul-de-sacs this week.
- Priority road maintenance continues, crews are:
- plowing and clearing windrows from priority 2 routes, and
- sanding/salting the City's priority 1 and 2 routes.
- Sidewalks and City-owned trails are being cleared.
- Parking bans on permanent snow routes are still in effect.
January 14, 2019
- Residential snow clearing continues today in Monday's areas. Tomorrow it continues in the neighbourhoods of: Southview, Patterson, Country Club, Country Club West, Countryside North, Countryside South, Summerside, and Signature Falls
- Crews continue to plow priority 2 routes. They are also monitoring and treating icy areas around the City.
- Parking bans still in effect.
Google Translate is provided as a free tool to enhance the usability of the City of Grande Prairie website. As such, the City of Grande Prairie is not responsible for Google Translate™.