Starting on January 6, 2020, several City transit routes and schedules are being adjusted.
The following changes will come into effect:
- Elimination of the Composite High School Express Service:
- Route 2 will continue to serve the Composite High School on 104 Street every 30 minutes during peak periods, travelling to Prairie Mall
- Elimination of St. Joseph’s Catholic School/ Charles Spencer High School Express Service:
- Route 3 will continue to serve both schools
- Students in the Crystal Lake area can board the Route 5 bus to Prairie Mall and transfer to Route 3 at 7:35 a.m. for the trip to school.
- Schedule changes for Routes 1, 2, 3, 4:
- Monday to Saturday service of Routes 1, 2, 3 and 4 will now leave the Town Centre Mall for its last trip (drop-offs only) at 9:15 p.m.
For a full listing of transit schedules and routes, visit cityofgp.com/transit.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-538-0300.