Third Party Advertising
The Local Authorities Election Act Part 8 Third Party Advertising requires the City of Grande Prairie to maintain a registry of Third Party Advertisers who engage in Election Advertising.
What is Third Party Advertising?
Third Party Advertising is a way for others outside the candidate campaign to express support or opposition for candidates with the intent to incur expenses or contributions of at least $1,000. It does not include candidates and is separate from any candidate’s campaign.
Note: Advertisements or materials that are made and distributed by a candidate or under a candidate’s direction are part of the candidate’s campaign.
To be eligible to register as a Third Party Advertiser, you must be one of the following:
- An individual who resides in Alberta.
- A group of which all members reside in Alberta.
- A corporation that carries out business in Alberta.
- An Alberta trade union or Alberta employee organization.
How to Register
1. Complete a Third Party Registration Form (Form 27)
Note: For Groups and Corporations, include a list of principal officer(s) or principal members.
2. Complete a Third Party Advertiser Information Consent Form
3. Submit Forms (2 forms above) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Advertisers for the 2021 General Election
Third Party Advertiser
Disclosures & Reports
Chief Financial Officer
|1336315 Alberta Ltd.||Randy Berg||Mrs. Tracy & Mr. Randy Berg||Email: email@example.com|