Subscribe to our mailing list to receive notifications on important advertising deadlines and Community Connections updates.
How to Advertise in Community Connections
Book now for the next 4 issues and receive an annual discount!
- Download, complete and submit an Advertising Request Form
- Submit completed forms, ad content or camera-ready art files to email@example.com by Advertising Request Deadline for desired issue
- You will receive a proof of your ad for approval or changes
- Receive notification when publication is being distributed and request copies at your venue.
- Watch your registrations and participation grow
When are ads accepted?
Advertising Requests must be received before Monday, June 3, 2019 for the Fall 2019 publication.
If you require internal design services, content for your ad must be submitted by this deadline. This may include images, logos, or text and all submissions for the Community Events section.
See the Advertising Request Form for a full schedule of deadlines for the 2019 year.
Community Connections is published on a seasonal basis. Ad requests for the next season are due shortly after distribution begins for the current season.
*Camera Ready: Ads designed and submitted "print-ready". Please review and approve your ad PRIOR to submitting. Ads submitted Camera Ready are provided only 1 proof.
Why Advertise in Community Connections?
Community Connections is produced by the City of Grande Prairie to share information on programs, services, clubs and more available here in our Community.
We are a house-hold name and free publication.
- 5,000 issues printed quarterly
- FREE for distributors to carry and for residents to pick up
- 1,000's of online views per season
- 500+ issues downloaded quarterly
- Full-color publication, 8.5" X 11"
- Design services included in advertising rates
- Below average rates for non-profit organizations
- Community Connections offers free shares on our Facebook page (just tag us) and listings in the Community Events section
- Growing audience
Rates starting as low as $80.75 per issue on an annual contract! See the 2019 Advertising Request form for all rates and contract lengths.