Restriction Exemption Program in Effect
The Eastlink Centre is open and welcoming guests who provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative test from the last 72 hours or documentation of a medical exemption. Guests must also:
• Wear a mask
• Stay home if you are sick
Proof of vaccination, a negative test, or exemption documentation is not required for:
• Youth under the age of 18 participating in a youth activity. Proof is still required for youth who are spectating, using other amenities such as restaurants, or participating in mixed adult/youth activities (exceptions are activities where the adult supports the youth, such as parent & tot classes.)
For more information, email email@example.com or contact the City of Grande Prairie Citizen Experience team by dialing 3-1-1.
Drop-In programs are available. Please visit the Gyms, Fields and Ice bookings page in order to register for a time slot
- Helmets are mandatory for anyone playing hockey including adults and coaches (Hockey Alberta Policy effective November 6, 2008)
- Full gear is recommended for Shinny Hockey
- The licensee shall be responsible for all people who enter the facility during their rental period; that includes participants, spectators and visitors
- Adequate supervision is required – 1 adult/20 skaters
These behaviours will not be tolerated and will result in your removal/potential ban from the facility.
Verbal abuse, drugs/alcohol, bullying/harassment, suspicious behaviour, sexual activity, inappropriate touching, vandalism, loitering, fighting, theft, profanity.
Hockey Canada’s Return to Hockey Safety Guidelines states: “Emphasize to all participants that spitting and blowing the nose without tissue is absolutely forbidden.” During the ice rental, players, coaches, referees and spectators MUST NOT spit, blow their nose freely or release any bodily fluid in the players boxes, on the ice surface or anywhere within the facility. Facial tissue has been supplied in each players box. Please ensure that tissues are put in the garbage can provided.
Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the facility ONLY as allowed and dispensed by our facility management, its agents or by permitted contract.