Built in the mid 1930’s as a warehouse, in 1937 this building became the home and store of Alan and Selina Watt when their original building burned down. The store was a gathering place for the local community, and a church and school were soon built nearby.
Pipestone Creek Store - Exterior
Pipestone Creek Store - Interior
Google Translate is provided as a free tool to enhance the usability of the City of Grande Prairie website. As such, the City of Grande Prairie is not responsible for Google Translate™.