The Downtown Rehabilitation and Streetscapes project brings improved underground infrastructure and an enhanced streetscape to the Downtown core.
Upon completion, downtown Grande Prarie is better positioned to accommodate higher-density development and future growth.
Construction on Phase 4 occurs on 100 Street from 98 Street to west of 100 Street from May to October 2021.
Sign-Up for the Downtown Rehabilitation Project Newsletter!
Regular construction updates begin in May 2021. Register now to make sure you don't miss an update!
Attend the Pre-Construction Information Session
- February 23, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
- Hear from the project team consisting of City staff, the engineering consultant, and the construction contractor.
- Topics to be covered include:
- Project and construction scope
- Construction sequencing and timeline
- Draft traffic plans
- Register on Eventbrite