Phase 4 - 100 Avenue west of 100 Street to 98 Street
The City's Downtown Rehabilitation and Streetscapes Project continues in May 2021 with Phase 4.
Scope of Construction: 100 Avenue west of 100 Street to 98 Street will receive a full road reconstruction, wider sidewalks, new streetlights, planter beds, trees, and electrical outlets. Deep underground utility replacement of storm, and sanitary and water lines will also be completed.
The upgrades planned for 100 Avenue will reflect what was completed in Phase 3 along 101 Avenue between 102 Street and 100 Street.
View the Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd. construction brochure for important milestones and details.
Contact for Businesses: Monty Haughian, Business Ambassador
- Phone: 780-538-0333
- E-mail: email@example.com
General Inquiries: For more information about the City's Downtown Rehabilitation and Streetscapes Project please visit the project background page, our Frequently Asked Questions or call the Citizen Contact Centre at 780-538-0300.
Consultant: ISL Engineering & Land Services has completed the engineering design.
Contractor: Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd. is the contractor and will carry out the construction.
Timeline: Construction is anticipated to begin in May and be complete by October 2021.
Pre-Construction Information Session
- The City held a pre-construction information session on February 23, 2021.
- Attendees heard from the project team consisting of City staff, the engineering consultant, and the construction contractor.
- Topics that were discussed included:
- Project and construction scope
- Construction sequencing and timeline
- Draft traffic plans
- View the pre-construction presentation for more information.