Restriction Exemption Program in Effect
The Eastlink Centre is open and welcoming guests who provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative test from the last 72 hours or documentation of a medical exemption. Guests must also:
• Wear a mask
• Stay home if you are sick
Proof of vaccination, a negative test, or exemption documentation is not required for:
• Youth under the age of 18 participating in a youth activity. Proof is still required for youth who are spectating, using other amenities such as restaurants, or participating in mixed adult/youth activities (exceptions are activities where the adult supports the youth, such as parent & tot classes.)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the City of Grande Prairie Citizen Experience team by dialing 3-1-1.
The Eastlink Centre is a modern health and fitness facility offering recreation activities to a wide range of users. The aquatics area features water slides, a surf machine, children’s waterpark, lazy river, hot tubs, 25-metre program pool, steam room and sauna. The 50-metre Competition swimming pool is approved to host Provincial, National and International events.
The Fieldhouse provides courts and equipment for sports or fitness activities, along with four racquetball and squash courts and a four-lane, 175-metre track. The second floor hosts an expansive weight room, cardio equipment with flat screens and four multipurpose rooms.
Eastlink Centre Features
- Public drop-in programs
- Room, amenity and equipment rentals
- Birthday parties and corporate events *Bookings are currently unavailable due to COVID-19. Please check back at a later date
- Barrier-free design accessible for all ages and abilities
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
|5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Monday - Friday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
#10 Knowledge Way
Grande Prairie, AB T8W 2V9
Proudly Sponsored by:
Eastlink is a telecommunications provider, always driven by a spirit of innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurialism. Eastlink provides television, internet, smart home, telephone, and mobile services to the community of Grande Prairie. The downtown office is home to Grande Prairie Eastlink Community Television – with coverage of the sporting, cultural, political, and human interests that make up the very fabric of our communities. Visit Eastlink to learn more at their retail location at the Grande Prairie Mall or on the Eastlink Website.