Wristbands Are Required
- Wristbands are required and must be visible at all times when using facility areas that require proof of admission. Wristbands are also required for all programmed areas.
- If you have a monthly or annual play pass, you are required to present your membership card to receive your wristband each time you use the facility.
- Daily pass purchasers will receive a wristband at the time of purchase.
- Children less than 8 years old must be within arm’s reach of a responsible guardian 16 years of age or older at all times.
- Ages 8 & 9 need to have a responsible guardian of 16 years of age or older in the facility.
- Ages 10 years or older can be in the facility unsupervised.
- Youth ages 13 and up are welcome to use the weight room upon successful completion of our Smart Start program.
- Youth ages 13- 15 must be supervised by an adult.
- Children 12 and under are allowed to use the Jungle Play Place
- No wristband is require for this area
- Adults are not required to purchase a wristband to supervise their children
- Parental supervision is required at all times
- Socks are mandatory
Family Change Rooms
We have reserved the family change rooms for parents accompanying children under the age of 8 as well as anyone needing assistance in the change room. There are changing tables to assist families with young children. Children and families over the age of 8 years not requiring assistance should use the appropriate change room.
These behaviours will not be tolerated and will result in your removal/potential ban from the facility:
Verbal abuse, drugs/alcohol, bullying/harassment, suspicious behaviour, sexual activity, inappropriate touching, intentional contamination, vandalism, voyeurism, loitering, fighting, theft, profanity.