Please note the following measures are being put in place in response to COVID-19 to protect the health of riders and operators:
- Enter and exit the buses through the rear door only unless needing the ramp
- Do not to stand near the operators but rather to take a seat on the bus and sit apart from each other where possible to practice social distancing
- The first seat on all buses will be unavailable to riders to exercise safe social distancing between operators and riders. This does not impact wheelchair-accessible seating.
- We have increased the frequency of wipe-downs for high contact areas of the bus.
- Riders who are feeling ill, have been tested positive for or suspect being exposed to COVID-19 are asked to refrain from using transit services until their health recovers.
- Fares have been waived until the end of May. All existing rider passes will be extended by a month once City operations return to normal service delivery.
For regular updates on the City of Grande Prairie’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit cityofgp.com/covid19.