Our staff developed the following Guiding Beliefs which are the standards to which we hold each other accountable and the core of our leadership philosophy.
Consideration of these Guiding Beliefs in day to day business and problem-solving is part of what makes the City of Grande Prairie a GREAT PLACE TO WORK. It is always important to do the “right thing” and our Guiding Beliefs help us discern what that is!
- Creating an environment where customers receive consideration
- Being sincere; showing respect
- "Walking the talk” and keeping promises
- Being honest
- Being accountable for our actions
- Genuine enjoyment of work
- Respecting each others’ view and ideas
- Encouraging and providing opportunities for personal growth and development
- Effectively communicating
- Being helpful to one another
- Supporting employees and their families
- Being able to adjust
- Acknowledging when wrong and supporting our fellow workers
- Using our common sense
Google Translate is provided as a free tool to enhance the usability of the City of Grande Prairie website. As such, the City of Grande Prairie is not responsible for Google Translate™.