We've made it easy for you to pay your taxes by offering the following ways to make your payments:
Paying at Your Bank
- When paying at your bank, you must ensure the City will receive the payment by the due date or a penalty will be applied.
- To make payments through online banking you need to go through your financial institution. The account number you reference is your six-digit Tax Roll Number.
- Please allow for up to 3 business days for the City to receive your payment.
- For help setting up online payments, please call: 780-538-0315
- Taxes can be paid at City Hall (10205 98 Street), during business hours 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Cheques may also be dropped off at the City Hall night drop box after hours.
- Payment may be mailed to: Bag 4000, 10205 98 Street T8V 6H8
The City accepts the following payment methods: cheque (current and postdated to the last business day of August), cash, money order, debit, and bank drafts.
Tax Installment Payment Plan
You can make 12 monthly payments by signing up for the City of Grande Prairie’s tax installment payment plan.
Penalties will be applied on payments received after the due date specified on your tax notice.
Please note: Due to COVID -19, the Property Tax due date for 2020 is August 31st. Penalties will be applied to outstanding balances after this date.