The following pages have all the information you should require if you're looking to add some improvements to your building or property, or if you are moving into a new location.

Development Permitting staff will assist you to ensure your proposed developments adhere to the requirements of the Land Use Bylaw, and are the type of development permitted in the district (a permitted or discretionary use).  Contact Development Permitting at: or by phone: 780-538-0325.

Inspection Services staff will assist you with permitting related to the physical construction of structures and assembly of their components. Contact Inspections Services at: or by phone: 780-538-0421.

Engineering Services staff will assist you with permitting related to the Lot Grading and Stormwater Management for a parcel. Contact Engineering Services at: or by phone: 780-538-0417.