The Economic Recovery Program has been developed to support businesses in the creation of employment and recovery activities in the wake of the COVID-19 Global Pandemic. Phase One of the program includes $450,000 for the Beautification and Patio Grant and $50,000 for the Local Marketing Grant.
The Program will provide the following financial incentives:
- A grant matching 50% of Project Costs for up to a maximum $15,000 for any Façade improvement, landscaping or patio project that improves aesthetic appeal, pedestrian access and safety according to the Program Guidelines.
- Click here for full application details for the Beautification & Patio Grant.
- A grant matching up to 50% of Project Costs, to a maximum of $2,500 for the creation of a marketing plan or marketing content.
- A grant equal to 75% Project Costs, to a maximum of $7,500 for the creation of a collaborative marketing plan project involving three or more businesses.
- Click here for full application details for the Local Marketing Grant.
Application forms will be available on the individual grant webpages and are being accepted from August 24 onward. Grants are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis and applications will remain open until funding has been allocated.